Head of Stakeholder Engagement
- £75,000 - £84,000
Leading Green Energy initiative seek a driven and talented Head of B2B Customer Engagement.
You'll lead a solid Customer Engagement team and wider delivery leadership teams to define, agree and implement customer engagement strategy, positioning and approach to optimise engagement outcomes using strategy, objectives and overall engagement needs and activities to inform the development of the strategy.
Skills and Experiences Required
- Experience in leading business-to-business customer engagement, and in managing cross-functional transformation and behavioural change to drive better engagement outcomes.
- Excellent communication, relationship-building and influencing skills. Able to communicate confidently and effectively with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Experience in leading stakeholder engagement planning and delivery for complex projects and programmes of work.
- Understanding of the capability and role of CRM and digital engagement channels to enable high-performance customer engagement.
- Excellent team-building and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail, and proven ability to role-model consistent, standards-based approach and process.
This is an urgent hire and those from within Energy Regulation (OFGEM,BEIS) or Energy Providers will be of high interest.