We are looking for a self-motivated, driven, process-orientated and creative Marketing Assistant to join our team to work across our Netherland region.
Native Dutch speaking language skill is required as the role incorporates a lot of translation from English to Dutch.
The Marketing Assistant will be a vital support for the wider marketing team assisting in the execution of marketing campaigns to grow awareness and drive lead generation activities both on and offline. Working closely with the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Assistant will also assist in co-ordination of day-to-day marketing activities. The role will be varied and hands on.
You will work closely within a small marketing team, with other internal teams, vendor partners and third-party agencies to ensure the necessary resources, processes and systems are in place. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who has worked for 1+ years in a marketing role, ideally within the technology space.
• Work with the wider marketing team to execute campaigns, events, webinars, and other activities.
• Translation of all content inclusive of sales collateral, whitepapers, website content etc.
• Ensure that all activities align with the agreed marketing strategy and brand guidelines.
• Using SalesForce and working alongside the Director of Marketing collating:
o Number of Marketing Qualified Leads
o Cost per Marketing Qualified Lead
o Conversion rates from Marketing Qualified Lead to Meeting, Opportunity, and Closed Won
o Return on Investment from channel, campaign, and event activity
• Work closely with vendor marketing teams to maximise support and funding for activities
• Report on key marketing metrics and drive improvement initiatives
Required Skills & Experience
• 1 years’ experience within a marketing.
• Demonstrated ability translate documents on demand with strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to maximise results and value from external marketing agencies.
• Able to interpret and qualify the needs of a sales team to deliver high-quality leads.
• Able to derive insights from marketing-related data to continuously improve performance.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Deadline focused with the ability to prioritise tasks.
• Strong attention to detail.
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Tertiary qualification in marketing (CIM, degree or diploma)
• Experience Social Media Marketing
• Specific knowledge of WordPress CMS, SalesForce, Google analytics, Teams Webinars
Key Personal Attributes
• Passionate about marketing, technology, and our business
• Driven by results, able to clearly measure and articulate the outcomes achieved
• Highly organised – able to juggle multiple activities to tight deadlines
• Able to drive projects independently, gaining buy-in from colleagues and other stakeholders
• A can-do attitude – prepared to ‘go the extra mile’
• Thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment where learning on the job is key