Oracle Fusion Finance Consultant
We are currently looking for a Fusion Finance Consultant to join a global technology company on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to help with the roll out of Oracle Finance across the business.
Full time remote position (i.e 37.5 hours per week)
This is a chance to join a great Oracle team and assist in their digital transformation process.
The days to days will be:
- Documenting business requirements by engaging with process owners
- Analyse, design, configure and support finance modules and processes
- Conduct Oracle Fit-gap analysis with 3rd part resources
- Assisting users in testing functionality, documentation and apps knowledge
- Working with the global rollout, data and integration teams
Key skills and experience:
- Good working knowledge of Oracle Fusion
- Good understanding of Oracle Finance modules including: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Advanced Collections, Subscriptions, Tax and Subledger Accounting
- Transfer pricing, Intercompany, localisations, Requirements gathering, Testing, Spec, Integration, Migration, Reporting, Documentation and Solution Design.
- Nice to have Project Accounting and Billing, Order Management and Inventory
The base salary for this position is £70,000 per year and candidates must be based in the UK with the right to work in the UK. This is a remote position with great bonus and pension.
Please get in touch if you are interested in joining an exciting global organisation undergoing a digital transformation.