Who we are
Ntrinsic is a specialist technology talent business operating across the UK and the Benelux Region.
Our prime focus is focused on structured technology team builds and specialist appointments, both within full retained and contingency based models.
Our audience sit within senior and strategic decision makers, often at ‘C’ suite level, within a broad range of sector and scale.
We are looking for a recruitment consultant who is keen on developing business and nurturing relationships with clients to turn these options into commission.
You’ll be result-driven and thrive on sourcing new business opportunities and turning them into trusted clients with an aim to become their prime supplier!
You’ll have a solid appetite to ‘create’ and originate new business options and take advantage of a generous commission structure which is instant and comes with no barriers attached.
Ntrinsic is part of the OSI & CPL group who are global providers of talent and consultancy solutions, as such, we are happy to be able to offer you the best of both, starting from learning and development opportunities, access to major accounts, a solid career path along with a great variety of employee-centered activities.
Add that to a wonderful office view of The Shard and Tower Bridge in the heart of the city from our superb offices and you have an exciting combination of
This is a full time, permanent hybrid working position (2 days a week in our London office).
- As a core member of the Recruitment team, you will be expected to work autonomously and be proactive in making a name for yourself within the sector that you own. We will help you achieve your goals by continuous professional development and regular career progression sessions.
- You will require tenacity, business development and entrepreneurial skills in order to drive business forward. You will be working with and be supported by both world-class sourcing teams, and Peter, Ntrinsic’s Director, who has vast experience in tech recruitment.
- You will be adept at building relationships with clients/candidates via various methods including client visits, networking events, lead sourcing, pitching for business and growing your tech network.
- You will be an efficient recruiter working to tight deadlines to source the very best candidate match for your client’s requirements.
- Previous agency recruitment consultancy experience is essential for this post.
We have a defined career path with the ability to progress through performance.
We have an enhanced benefits package including:
- 25 days’ holiday + time off at Christmas
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Marriage Gratuity & leave
- Professional Subscriptions
- Further Education Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Volunteering Time Off
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Salary: Competitive (dependent on experience)
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, we look forward to hearing from you on +44 20 85590666 / firstname.lastname@example.org.