Senior Consultant – Data Architecture
Established in 2012, our client is recognised as part of the Financial Times UK’s Leading Management Consultants 2022 and recently secured the Great Place to Work certification for the second year running.
Now is a great time to join a growing, agile independent IT Consultancy with a portfolio consisting of high-profile clients across the UK, Ireland, and Europe. The role requires candidates work remotely, as well as out of client offices around the UK and Europe.
As a Data Architect you are trusted to work closely with a wide range of clients on exciting projects with real-world purpose aligned to an organisation’s ambitions. You will differentiate yourself by forming trusted relationships with senior stakeholders to solve their business and technology challenges. Applying an in-depth knowledge of the very latest Architecture techniques, be ready to share your broad experience in Data and Cloud Architecture implementation.
- Deliver consulting engagements, to time and budget
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with client stakeholders, maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Lead and mentor other consultants
- Develop consulting opportunities on assigned accounts
- Help the account management team develop new opportunities
- Contribute to the development of the company through development of entrepreneurial mindset
Technology and data are your driver, and you get huge reward from seeing excellent solutions delivered, with 10+ years’ experience client side, supply side or within a consulting organisation you’re an enthusiastic champion for your subject. Proficient in UML, ArchiMate 3.0 modelling, or equivalent enterprise modelling techniques and notations, along with Data integration and system integration architecture patterns.
Your ability to create roadmaps (radar) and compelling presentations to executive-level, technical and operational audiences, will see you win the respect of those around you as a trusted senior consultant. Having experience or understanding of data flow patterns, bifurcation, point-to-point, broadcast, bi-directional as well as experience in architecting automated lineage, linkage of data, meta data continuums and master data management practices, especially workflows of information systems, you’ll be knowledgeable in the full lifecycle from discovery to delivery and a champion of quality outcomes.
- Ability to work independently
- Confident (but not arrogant)
- Strong problem-solving capability, structured and methodical yet pragmatic
- Detail-focused, with excellent written report and presentation skills
- Flexible to stretch and learn across domains
- Capability to build effective internal and client relationships
- Desire to grow rapidly and be developed
- Output and outcomes driven
- Full Driving License
- Right to Work in the UK
- 30 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Purchase option of up to 5 days per year
- Bonus (non-contractual) with OTE of 15-20%
- Car Allowance £4,000 to £7,000 per annum
- 5% Pension contribution of salary (3% minimum employee contribution)
- Company Sick pay up to 8 weeks at 100% salary, 60% salary for weeks 13 onwards
- Medical insurance including optional dental and optical cover, health checks, gym discounts
- Access to company EAP scheme and two in-house Mental Health First Aiders
Candidates with previous Job Titles or Experience including Data Architect, Enterprise Architect, Cloud Architect, or Commercial/Sourcing Consultant may also be considered for this role.