Work for us
Want to go your own way? Come this way…
As a European niche specialist and part of a global powerhouse, we’re going - and growing - your way.
Here, you’ll enjoy all the freedom you need to work your way and be the best you can be, enabled by exceptional back-office support and tailored continuous personal development. You’ll also enjoy the advantage of a dedicated marketing and events plan to create leads and opportunities. Plus, we offer a good basic salary, great benefits and uncapped progressive commission.
If you’re ready to be your best, there’s nowhere better.
What our people say...
- ‘There’s lots of hard work but a little bit of magic too.’
- ‘Why did I join Ntrinsic? They always have the best candidates, the best networks, the best clients and a fabulous reputation. That combined with the all-round professional approach and hunger made it a no brainer. If you can’t beat them, join them!’
Exceptional Entrepreneur? This is Where You Can Excel.
Wherever you are, you can still build your business here. Our London and Brussels offices are well-established, but as a growing, ambitious and entrepreneurial business, we’re open to working with experienced recruiters to identify an opportunity to open our next Ntrinsic office where you are.
Whether you’re in Dublin or Berlin, Madrid or Moscow, or anywhere in between, we’d love to hear from you.
What we look for
If you’re target driven, have a desire to learn, lots of initiative, and are resilient, entrepreneurial and a team player, you’ll thrive here.
You’ll also need to be articulate and numerate, fluent in English and have at least one other European language if operating in the European market.
All Ntrinsic people enjoy an open culture that is mature, progressive and flexible, where they’re empowered, trusted and supported to deliver.
We embody this with an internationally diverse mix and strong social scene. People make plans to meet up for drinks in and out of the office, make friends easily, enjoy quarterly socials and bond as a team.
Recruitment Resourcer - Brussels
We are looking for:
- A pro-active and ambitious candidate to build their own Oracle desk in Brussels
- Able to manage the entire process of sourcing and recruiting IT specialists (from brief to job offer, maintaining excellent relationship with existing clients and establishing new ones)
- Have experience in IT contract sales would be an advantage
- You have an aptitude for sales, networking and client development capabilities, clear commercial acumen and excellent time management and organisation skills
- You have excellent command of written and spoken English and German
What we offer:
- A full-time position with an attractive salary package, meal vouchers, group insurance
- An international and flexible company with offices Belgium, Paris and London
- Real responsibilities, challenges and a fast evolving
- Training on the job – internal training and development opportunities.
- A fun and dynamic working environment where each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution on the success of the company
If you are looking for a new challenge and you think you are filling the requirement, feel free to contact Gabriel Dushimire email@example.com and maybe join our great sales team!
The secret to creating a hugely successful global business with a £30 million turnover? Know your stuff and deliver it. So we have developed an understanding of contractor and client needs that is unrivalled, making us the first choice for every kind of business, from leading global blue chips to emerging, dynamic SMEs.